Total Pageviews

Friday 25 November 2011

Almost 15,000!

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

It doesn't seem that long ago that the number of readings of this blog was approaching 10,000 - well now, it's almost 15,000 - and that doesn't include most of the immediate family who mostly receive the blog postings by e-mail and don't actually look at the blog itself.

Who are my readers? Well, according to the Blogspot stats, they come from all over:


By country, they are:


United Kingdom
5,620
United States
4,937
Australia
653
Germany
419
Netherlands
350
Russia
238
Canada
221
France
144
Vietnam
115
South Korea
113


I  could guess  most of the American and Australian  readers, but Vietnam and South Korea? Isn't the internet an amazing thing?

I've been suffering from an upset stomach for over a month now. I've got a horrible taste in the roof of my mouth and it won't go away, so I've finally made an appointment to go and see a GP - next Thursday is the earliest I could get for a non-urgent appointment. I've also got my bloods to get checked with the nurse - that's on Wednesday - and I'm still trying to get a check-up with the GP who has been monitoring the skin blemish on my nose - the earliest currently available is 20th December - I'll keep phoning to try and get something a bit sooner.

Despite all this, I'm hoping to get another game of squash this afternoon - and some golf on Sunday, if the weather behaves. The temperature has certainly got a bit more seasonal today and I believe there may be snow at last on the Highland hills, but it's certainly been a lot milder than this time last year.

Going to try and book our flights to USA soon as well - can't leave it too much later.

Tomorrow night, we're out for dinner at the Kilgours - should be fun - hope my stomach behaves.

No comments:

Blog Archive