Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Top down, top up

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Back at my desk this morning - first time in long trousers and a tie for almost a month. We managed to stay awake until 9 pm last night, but I was awake again at 3:30 am this morning - jet-lag and the time difference do funny things to you. I've been in the office for several hours already - but don't think I'll still be here at 5 pm tonight!

The day has started on a very sad note - not only did we hear about the deaths of famous songwriters Jerry Leiber (Hound Dog etc) and Nick Ashford (half of Ashford & Simpson), but, much more close to home, my pal Syd's wife Barbara died yesterday. She'd been in hospital in a coma after they discovered an inoperable brain tumour a few weeks ago. They'd been married for over 50 years.

Moving on, here's one of the "missing" videos of the convertible:


No comments:

Blog Archive