Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Gary 36!

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

It's a very happy 36th birthday today to our Gary. this one of him was taken in our back garden in Broxbourne about 35 years ago:


Note the smile - we didn't get many of them from him in those days!

Not too much else to add, other than to say I've been enjoying the excellent weather and taking the opportunity to get out and golf in shorts again. Yesterday it was St. Andrews and it was glorious.

They say bad luck comes in threes. Well, you heard about my chair and how it's broken? That was the first. Yesterday, I broke my reading glasses - one of the lenses has snapped away from the frame. That was the second. Then I got home last night and was told that my Archos (my mini DVR) had "fried". That was number three. No more please.

No comments:

Blog Archive