Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 February 2011

What time is it?

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Monday, I felt fine when we arrived home, although we did go to bed pretty early - before 8 pm! Tuesday morning, I was up at 4 am and went in to the office early, but stayed awake OK and even managed a game of squash after work. Bed before 10 pm, but then awake again at 3 am today - rolled over until 5 am then eventually got up.

It's going to be a long day - and sod's law, my dental appointment was put back from the original time of 3 pm to 7 pm tonight - just what I needed! Yes, today's the day when my eye tooth implant treatment starts. The tooth gets extracted tonight, the hole gets cleaned up, bone growing material fed in, and the implant fitted - sounds great, doesn't it?

Yesterday, I discovered a problem about our golf trip to Turkey in 6 weeks - the airline won't take our golf clubs! Apparently, they have a limit on the numbers of clubs they carry and they're already sold out. I'm trying to work on an alternative solution - hire or courier.

Sorry to hear that Ross and Katherine split up when we were away, but pleased to see Ross trying out a slightly healthier diet - fruit even! Now, if only he would give up smoking as well!

That's about all my news for now.

No comments:

Blog Archive