Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 February 2011

Toothy

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

The lowlight of the week so far was undoubtedly my trip to Pittodrie on Tuesday evening - only my 2nd this season. Malcolm Grigor had a spare ticket - and, well, it's rude to say no, isn't it?

I managed another trip to Bannatyne's yesterday - just before I went back to see my oral surgeon. He hadn't been able to fit my temporary tooth last week due to the pain in my mouth, but, despite the fact that there's still some swelling in the gums, I was able to wear it for a while last night:


It'll be 4 months before the bone is ready for the implant to be finished, but I'm not sure how much I will wear the temporary tooth - it's cumbersome and difficult to speak properly with it in. The surgeon says I'll soon get used to it, but I don't know whether I'll get that far or not. Right now, I'm walking round with it in its pack in my pocket:

Tonight is my first meeting on the committee of the golf club - hope it doesn't go on too long!

I've updated the archive photos on the sidebar of my blog - hope you like them!

No comments:

Blog Archive