Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 December 2010

The return of the list!

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Gary and I were both delighted when Lucy asked for suggestions for music for her I-pod - a good excuse to make another list! As it happens, I've acquired very little genuinely new music this year - I've spent a fair bit of time digitising some of my old vinyl collection, and I've also transferred some of Ross' library to my memory sticks for listening in the car - courtesy of the neat little home network we now have here, whereby Jo, Ross and I can share each other's files via a home network.

I've only acquired a total of 6 new albums - and 2 of them were oldies anyway - Crosby, Stills & Nash's Greatest Hits and The Crane Wife from the Decemberists. The other four I would rank as follows:


  1. Edwyn Collins - Losing Sleep
  2. Phosphorescent - Here's to Taking it Easy
  3. Laura Marling - Alas, I Cannot Swim
  4. Black Francis - Nonstoperotik
I do now, however, have 300 or so albums on my memory sticks to keep me endlessly entertained as I drive around the North East.

No comments:

Blog Archive