Total Pageviews

Friday 31 December 2010

Luca is 4!

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

The video of the Happy Birthday song is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVJX9RckPxM

Carole was delighted with her Xmas present - a personalised cover for her i-phone:

 

but the main business was the blowing out of the candles:


and, of course, the cake had to be Ben 10:


Lovely day - nice lunch, Carole.

So I headed off from there to the squash court and then home. When I got there, Jo was already laying the table for tonight's dinner party:


The tree is starting to look a little dried up in the corner:


I didn't bother going in to the office today - had a bit of a long lie and I thought it best to be around in case I'm required to do any last minute running about for the dinner tonight, but, so far, all I've done is take some bottles and paper down to the recycling centre and do a bit of dusting. I kind of feel I'm cramping Jo's style - I'll just keep my head down.

Tomorrow, I've got my 3rd invite in a row to Pittodrie. The last 2 were postponed because of the weather - will I get lucky a 3rd time?

Have a good Hogmanay everyone - hope to talk to you some time soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive