Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Kelly again

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Kelly's night out got aborted last night - her pals were not feeling too good. Never mind - I think she was glad to have a quiet night in anyway. Here she is, on her return, still in her glad rags:


Wednesday was a work morning for me - then dentist's at lunchtime and then home. Kelly and Lucy had planned to go for a run together, but this never materialised, so Kelly climbed Scolty instead - then, not having exercised enough, she borrowed my car and drove over to Inverurie and went up Bennachie with Carole.

However, today's big story was Ross having his hair cut! He finally did it - he's still got his pony tail - but only just - he's lost over a foot of hair.

Scott and I went over to the golf club to practice chipping and putting - I still can't take a full swing. We had a couple of beers with my pals afterwards and now we're home vegetating. Tomorrow it's the gym for some and swimming in the afternoon for others.

Two more full days to go - then it's the big day.

No comments:

Blog Archive