Total Pageviews

Friday 15 October 2010

Friday - end of my little "holiday"

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

I didn't go to work today after all - I was "persuaded" to leave off trying to drive until Monday, so I stayed at home again.

Archie came round and gave me his ankle weights to help build my leg muscles up again - I need to keep doing this - only 2 weeks to the wedding - and 3 weeks until I'm supposed to be golfing again in Spain - it's going to be touch and go.

Nothing much else to report, but, thinking baout Kelly coming home, I came across this old photo of her christening:


Some faces in here that some of you won't recognise - Austin Donohoe (Lucy's Godfather - or was he Kelly's?) and his then girlfriend Mary, are in the middle at the back, and Dawn's first husband, Reg is the one with the beard. Granny Banaghan (Lottie's Mum) is sitting next to the priest - but where is Barry? Jo's younger sister Margaret is bottom right and her husband Pat is top left.

Only Brian, Mary, Dawn, me, Jo, Lucy, Gary and, of course, Kelly, still around and in touch now - how sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I rarely comment, but I browsed through a few comments on "Friday - end of my little "holiday"".
I do have a few questions for you if you do
not mind. Could it be only me or do some of these comments come across as if they are left by brain dead individuals?
:-P And, if you are writing at other online social sites,
I'd like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of the complete urls of your public sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Also visit my website: bedspreads for girls

Blog Archive