Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Summer's here and the time is right for ........

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

It certainly feels like summer today - and yesterday was much better than forecast. I played for our Seniors at Deeside and it was lovely. Looking good for tonight's golf as well - let's hope it keeps up.

I spoke to Brain Hanson last night - he's up in Portsoy on a week's golf with his pals - he's actually playing Fraserburgh today and I was going to go along and see him, but I had to change my plans and come to Aberdeen today.

And it's a very happy anniversary to Barry and Helen today - I can't believe it's 16 years!

I borrowed Colin's digital turntable converter and have now started to convert my old vinyl to mp3 files - a project I always said I would do in retirement. It's funny hearing all the old scratchy records again 30-40 years later.

Anyone want any music? I haven't bought much recently - just a few - Phosphorescent, Black Francis, Decemberists (Crane Wife), Elvis Costello (Secrets, Profane & Sugarcane) and, of course, T.H.I.S.T.L.E.! Let me know if you want me to send you anything.

That's enough for today - it's too hot in the office - time to go, I think.

No comments:

Blog Archive