Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Summer?

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

What a beautiful day! Not a cloud in the sky - and I've arranged to play golf this afternoon in Fraserburgh - so far, so good. Forecast for the rest of the week is not bad either - good to see temperatures rising again.

It's Glenbervie for me tomorrow - playing with Brian Hanson - then Macrihanish (hopefully) on Thursday - subject to ash clouds etc - and Newmachar on Friday - wow!

We've also got our first ever summer headbang on Friday night at Dave's - we normally only do this over the winter months, but we've made an exception this time as Malcolm Lodge is back from Houston briefly.

Sunday morning is the next hill-walking training - Loch Muick this time - it would be nice if the weather held fair for this as well and we didn't have snow and sleet to contend with like the last 2 occasions.

That's about all my news. We've had most of the replies about the accommodation at the wedding - just Barry and Dawn to come now. Just over 23 weeks to go now, by my reckoning!

Sorry, Lucy - would love to come and try out your new pool, but my holidays are committed for this year now. Perhaps when/if I retire we'll be able to travel more often - I'll have the time then, but perhaps not the money to be able to travel in the style to which I (and her majesty) have become accustomed to!

No comments:

Blog Archive