Total Pageviews

Monday 24 May 2010

Monday

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Nice weekend - even though we did get a bit of rain up on Loch Muick yesterday. My walking poles definitely helped keep the strain off my knees - they were only really sore when I stopped!

I'm glad I made the effort to play golf on Saturday, but playing in a buggy when everybody else is walking is no fun - although it was lovely to just be there on such a glorious day.

So, it appears that Ross is finally finished with Dawn's computer - he said it was a real mess and took days to sort out - although much of the fixing is running in the background whilst Ross "raids" in the evenings. He's taking my car down tomorrow to drop the laptop back at Dawn's. I'm taking Jo's car to work and then on to Inverurie where I have a lunchtime meeting and then I pick up Luca and bring him back to ours.

That's all my news for now - although there's lots more on my other 5 blogs!

No comments:

Blog Archive