Total Pageviews

Friday 9 April 2010

Getting ready to come home again

Well, it's not been a great finish to the holiday for me - I picked up some kind of stomach bug and have been laid low for the last 2 days, unable to eat. I hope I'm going to be at least a bit better tomorrow for the long journey home.

Ironic really, because yesterday was the best day since we came up to Oregon - beautifully warm and sunny - but I couldn't enjoy it, I'm afraid. Today Scott had a day off work and we had planned to go and play another round of golf, but I had to let him down - I just didn't have the strength.

Tuesday, we had Braeden again and so we didn't really do much else - just hung around. In the evening, we went to Applebee's for dinner - Braeden got his face painted and Lucy had a cocktail:





Was that where I picked up the bug? Don't think so - it doesn't feel like food poisoning.

We've had the traditional end of holiday team photo now and the rest of them are all away out to a small do at Braeden's school - and I'm sitting here typing this short blog to keep my mind off things. Oh well.

Incidentally, I now have a 5th blog going - www.iansaleadventures.blogspot.com - check it out.

No comments:

Blog Archive