Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 February 2010

Here we go again

The snow came back with a vengeance yesterday. It looked like a major blizzard was upon us - and it hadn't been forecast. So what happened in Aberdeen city? - yes - panic and gridlock. It seems everyone decides that they have to head off home early in case they get snowed in at work. Two hours later, the snow had gone and the roads were black again. I left the office at 4pm and sailed home easily - no traffic, no snow.

So, it was a really busy day for me yesterday - lots of meetings and things to finish off and instructions to give for next week - but I think I got through it all ok. I got sympathetic comfort food when I got home - liver and bacon - beautiful!

Saturday morning, nothing to do, nowhere special to go, yet still I awake at 6am - I wish I could lie in longer. Downstairs to breakfast - hardly any milk - can't have my cereal. Guess I'll have to dress and trudge off to the garage for some milk - bah.

Kelly must think the mail system in Oz is pigeon post - I got my birthday card from her this week!:

What does it say inside? - life's too short to act normal! What's the message here then, Kelly?

So, Jo's deserting me again today. She's off to Aberdeen wedding dress viewing with Carole. Oh well, I guess I'll have to vegetate again in front of all the TV sport. I could do some packing as well, I suppose - don't think I'm going to need my golf clubs tomorrow - still snow lying on the course.

Have a good weekend y'all.

No comments:

Blog Archive