Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 January 2010

On the 12th day of Christmas

Yes, it's the day that the decorations come down - and ours have. We've still got our lovely flowers, however, and the tree is still there - albeit without its lights now:




I was back at work today, but the blizzards that came in just after lunchtime led to me making an early departure from the office. It was a slow drive home. No plans to go to the Broch this week and I may not even go in to the Aberdeen office tomorrow if the weather's still bad. My main concern now is the weekend - I'm due to go to London to see the Arsenal - Everton match on Saturday and the West Ham - Wolves match on Sunday, but the forecast for the South East doesn't look good and it may well be a wasted weekend - that would be a great shame as we have been planning and looking forward to this for such a long time. Que sera.

Before that, we are going to the Simcoxes on Friday night - always get well fed there!

No comments:

Blog Archive