Total Pageviews

Monday 25 January 2010

Back to work

Monday again - been to Fraserburgh this morning and now in Aberdeen office, preparing for our board meeting in the morning. I had originally planned to come back via Inverurie as we were due to be having Luca for the night, but that was cancelled.

Diary - Friday - busy day at work with lots of monthly management meetings, but then a nice time in the evening at Franco's for Malcolm Lodge's farewell - see football blog. Even managed another very quick trip to the gym - and I finally found a car wash that was open again, so everyone could tell my car was supposed to be black - but it's back to grey already.

We did very little on Saturday - got depressed by hearing the radio with Thistle getting duffed at home. We're supposed to be going to Inverness to see them on Saturday, but we're starting to lose enthusiasm for this annual trip to see our old pal Rob Dunnachie, who now lives in Dingwall.

On Saturday evening, we started watching the Wire - Colin had given me the DVD's of the first series (he's on series 5 now!). It's pretty good - gritty and earthy - Colin had warned us to put on the subtitles - and we're glad we did. By Sunday evening we had watched the first 3 episodes - only another 12 to go in the first series.

I also finished my book - the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - last night. I really enjoyed it and have now ordered the other two books in the series. I finished the two parts of the audiobook I was reading today - Next by Michael Chrichton - but I think I must have overlooked downloading some other parts - it all came to a rather abrupt end.

So, we've got a confirmed date for the wedding - and Lucy's now booked their flights to/from USA. Over to Kelly now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive