Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 December 2009

Sweetness and light

OK - I'll try hard not to moan too much tonight - just one quick word about our bank - they had made a mistake - they hadn't undercharged us £40K - it was actually £56K!

And yes, we have lost all of our money in the Flyglobespan collpase - almost £4K. Much more important, however is finding another carrier to take over the Aberdeen - Faro flight - let's hope one appears soon.

Had a nice game of squash tonight, followed by Jo's latest soup/porridge concoction - very nice actually. Getting ready for our night out at the Milton tomorrow night now - 27 of us going.

I was offered 3 corporate tickets to go to the Emirates on Saturday to see Arsenal - Hull. I would have loved to have gone, but, it's a bit near Xmas and, anyway, we're babysitting. We've got our tickets to see Arsenal - Everton on 9th January, so I'm not really missing out.

Still haven't got anything for Jo's Xmas - any suggestions? Oh - and I finally got round to buying myself a new jacket the other day - and it's brown - I don't like brown - what do you wear with it?

No comments:

Blog Archive