Total Pageviews

Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas

Yes, it's a white one - very pretty.

Football yesterday was fun - and mince and tatties for tea afterwards was great. This morning, I got up a little slowly and reluctantly, had breakfast, showered and got changed to keep Jo company at church. We walked along together and then it was revealed to me that Jo was on communion duties today - standing in for Anne - oh. "Well, you can always go along to the shops and get your paper instead" quoth her Majesty - so off I trotted like a good little boy. Of course, there are no papers on Christmas Day, but I bought a Piper and went for a short walk, checking out the pitch that we are due to be playing at on Monday -  no chance unless there's a fairly dramatic change in the weather - we'll have to play indoors again, I think.

When Jo returned she gave me my presents - a new shaver (presently charging), toffee and a chocolate orange, and two sleeveless sweaters - a yellow one (to go with my new jacket, according to Jo) and a dark blue one, which is actually a cardigan:



I've booked us tickets to go and see Nowhere Boy tomorrow at the new cinema at Union Square.

No comments:

Blog Archive