Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 December 2009

Lottie

Spare a thought for Jo today - it would have been her Mum's 87th birthday. Here she is in happier times a decade ago at our timeshare in Marbella:


I had a nice time last night at the Lemon Tree - details on my football blog. Going a bit slower today - we both had a late night, so both breakfast and lunch have been hours later than usual. We're getting an Indian take-away tonight and going round to Colin and Johanne's - I've been promising for months to go round and show him how to work his vinyl to digital converter deck, and tonight's the night. I've just been down to Ross' room to dig out my old albums and pick out the ones I want to convert.
Ross' pal, Pete, is over from Italy for the first time for 3 years and he's staying with us tonight. I don't expect we'll see much of them, however, as they're going in to Aberdeen to play cards tonight.
Final scores just coming in - dismal day for the Dons and the Jags.

No comments:

Blog Archive