Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 September 2009

Beautiful weekend

I did manage to stroll across to the golf club last night. Dusk was settling and the sky above was stunning - all reds and blues. Unfortunately, I only had my Blackberry with me, so the quality of the photos I was able to take was pretty poor:



Today after golf, Jo had organised an al fresco lunch in the back garden. Here's Craig helping to set up:


Gary, Carole and Luca arrived a little late after some car trouble. Gary thought he needed a beer - and he tried one of my birthday ales - but the jury was out as far as he and Carole were concerned:


No, the beer wasn't that bad - it's just Carole's usual camera shyness:




Kelly and Craig didn't mind having their picture taken:



Luca was saying cheese again but the timing was all wrong:



Jo worked on him, however and eventually they both grinned happily for the camera:



No comments:

Blog Archive