Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Back to work again

First of all, I think this is the photo of Cade in action (in blue) that Lucy tried to refer us to on the official photogarpher's web site, which is a little awkward to use:


Hope I've got the right one!

The downpour on Thursday caused the postponement of our golf at Aboyne on Friday afternoon, so I was sitting in the office late afternoon when I got a late call up for the football instead. I hadn't played for a while so I was more than a little apprehensive, but it was OK - at least until Saturday morning when I tried to play golf - boy, was I sore and stiff!

Our weekend at Boat of Garten went well - and we avoided the rain. Photos on my golf blog. On the way back, we always stop at the Boat Inn for a swift pint bought by the winner (Syd). I was delighted to see that they had 2 Deeside ales on - one of them my birthday brew, Nechtan. Here I am enjoying it:


We had aromatic crispy duck and Ross cut his cake last night. Today, Kelly and Craig are on their way up here - they're making good progress and should be here about tea time tonight - Gary and Luca are coming over as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive