Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Wednesday - half way to the weekend

It's lunchtime Wednesday and I'm heading across town now for a meeting, then on to start browsing new cars - the contract on my Volvo expires next month. Dilemma - same again? - great for all the golf gear - or all change? If I change, I can save myself some tax - but will it suit my lifestyle?



Sun is shining again - and there's a medal at Banchory tonight - great! Tomorrow it's off to the Broch for 3 management meetings in the morning, then I have to head back south for a late afternoon meeting in Glasgow - not the best of logistics, but nothing I can do about it now. I phoned brother Barry last night, looking for a bed tomorrow night - no problem - oh, wait - Barry's going to see Jack Bruce - never mind, I'll have his TV to myself after I've been to visit Dad.

Then on Friday, a rare treat - I've got a long-standing invitation to Gleneagles - not many of these corporate bashes around nowadays, given the global credit crunch etc - forecast looks good as well - bring it on!

No comments:

Blog Archive