Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 July 2009

Scolty Ale/Nechtan

It's now been released to the public - in the Douglas Arms and the Legion in Banchory but also a number of other pubs in the North East - including Archibald Simpson's (Wetherspoon's). I've still to taste my birthday ale in cask form myself, but I got reports from my buddies last night at the Douglas Arms.

The next task is to design a label for the bottled versions. I want to call it Scolty Ale as that was going to be the name of our first ale when we were planning to start a brewery a decade or so ago, so I've been looking for online photos and all I've come up with so far is:








Note the latter one has the golf course in it as well - and it's the 3rd hole, where I had a hole in one and won a Sunday Post putter - whoo-oo!!! - so my sympathies are tending towards it - what do you think?

No comments:

Blog Archive