Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 May 2009

Weds/Thur

Not much to say - golf last night - lovely evening. Dan came up and played with us and then went back to Linlithgow. Nice veggie curry when I got home and Jo and I watched The Apprentice - result! Long overdue - cocky little runt - Sandhurst indeed!

This morning was Fraserburgh and I left early to play my tie at Torphins - beaten by a 16 year old - that's me out of the Learney Cup in the first round, having won the trophy for the last 2 years.

After golf, I met Jo at the Potarch and we had a lovely bar supper - smoked haddock on a bed of mustard mash, topped off by a boiled egg. I caught up with the latest plans - I had assumed that Kelly and Craig were arriving Wednesday and we would see them off and on over the next few days, but Jo now tells me that they will only be here on Wednesday evening. Last night, I specifically re-arranged my golf for next Wednesday so that I would be home by 7 to see them. I now discover that Carole's Mum is coming over too - that's great. I think I see a great divide coming up - boys in one room watching the Champions League final and girls yapping in the other - or is this too much stereotyping?

No comments:

Blog Archive