Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 April 2009

Getting near the weekend

The week seems to be dragging a bit, but at least it's Thursday now - Fraserburgh today and then back to Aberdeen tomorrow, for those of you still interested enough to read my blog postings - seems like you've all given up on updating your own blogs regularly.

Midweek golf started (for me anyway) last night - although I forgot to remind Jo about it beforehand. I watched the Apprentice when I got home - getting hooked already to the new series - surely James can't last?

I've tentatively planned to go to Deeside Brewery (it's their official opening to the public this Saturday) a week on Tuesday (21st) to brew my birthday ale - I'm now thinking about naming it Scolty Ale, which was going to be the name of the very first ale we were going to produce in our own brewery when I first came up with the idea about a decade or so ago - what do you think?

There's a mini beer festival on at the Aberdeen Arms, Tarland this weekend - would quite like to pop in some time, but I'm not quite sure about logistics etc.

No news about a new job for Ross yet - he'll need to get cracking soon. Thankfully, he's debt free at least.

Jo's little car accident is still not resolved - I contacted her insurance company as soon as I realised it hadn't been reported - but they haven't responded yet. I've chased them again today, but I've noticed we don't actually have a cover note from them - although we did pay the premium last December. Mmmm.

Hoping for a game of squash tonight and then back to Bannatyne's tomorrow - I went there on Monday and was horrified to see that my weight is still shooting up. I knew I was heavy but I can't quite understand why it's rising so high and so fast - although I guess the two recent holidays didn't help much!

Is there anybody out there? Let's be hearing from you!

No comments:

Blog Archive