Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Tuesday

Spent the last 2 days catching up again - yesterday in Aberdeen and today in Fraserburgh. Got through a lot, but it's a pretty depressing picture to come back to - sales are very poor in both businesses, particularly the canning side - it's going to be a very tough year and I wish we weren't having to go through all this nonsense again.

I did manage a game of squash last night and another is planned for tomorrow in a vain hope to shed some of the excess kilos. My weight had risen to an all-time high before I went away and I shudder to think what it is now. I'm due my annual medical - and also another fitness assessment at Bannatyne's - perhaps I should wait a bit before doing either?

I've got my 60th birthday football match(es) on Friday night, followed by beer and curry - I'm not sure if the beneficial effects of the little exercise I can now manage on the football field can get close to outweighing the detrimental effects of the afters.

Some good news last night - Kelly thought of a birthday present for me - she bought me 2 tickets for Neil Young at AECC on 24th June.

Tonight and tomorrow night are TV nights - Champions League second leg matches - should be good.

Time to start thinking about the next holiday - have you all thought about what bags are going to be put in the hold? We currently have 4 paid for - if we need more, we should book before we go - let me know how many pieces you are each going to take with you.

No comments:

Blog Archive