Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 March 2009

Lesinas days 1 & 2

They all survived well yesterday - Scott and Lucy had an afternoon nap but the boys kept going. They seemed quite at home - Cade remembered the plastic soldiers and soon he had them all over the stairs again. We walked them along to the shops at tea time and Scott and I went in to the Douglas for a quick beer with Colin, Keith and Malcolm - we watched the Wales - Ireland match.

Everyone slept well and got up at a reasonable time this morning. Scott joined me for golf - we played with Syd, and Scott did very well - particularly when you consider that he hadn't played since last summer. Here he is playing his approach to the 14th:

Scott and I had bacon and egg butties at the golf club and then we drove over to Inverurie to join everyone else - Gary was making Mother's Day lunch for the girls.

So tomorrow, I'm in Jo's car and Scott, Lucy and the boys head down to Glasgow in my Volvo.

No comments:

Blog Archive