Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Tuesday alone at work

Well, Michael and Francis have now gone off to Thailand for some golf. Michael is only staying for a couple of days then he is off round the world to see customers, but Francis won't be back until the middle of next week, by which time I'll be away in Tenerife.

Got some squash last night but that'll be the last until we come back from our golf trip. Jo was out when I got home - she sent me a text saying "Tea at ban" - I assumed it was predictive text in operation again - she never bothers to correct it and it's a challenge to interpret her messages at times, but it turned out she started to tell me she was going out for tea at Banchory Lodge, but never finished the message!

OK -solve a mystery for me - whose mobile number is 07895-084817? I received a text photo headed "A new addition" - but I've no idea who sent it?:

Kelly/Craig - time to update your blog!

No comments:

Blog Archive