Total Pageviews

Friday 13 February 2009

TGIF

Been a hard, stressful week and I'm glad it's virtually over - I'm home now and looking forward to a couple of beers and a good headbang tonight.

After weeks and weeks of messing about, we finally decided to stick with our existing business bankers, Bank of Scotland - or, more correctly, Lloyds TSB Halifax Bank of Scotland to give it its full moniker! We went to tell their competitors (Clydesdale) the bad news this afternoon and, as we were driving there the news broke about the Bank of Scotland's losses, which were a lot worse than previously reported and set (yet another) new record. Whoops - hope we haven't made a major tactical error!

I'm also catching up on my recording and viewing of the BBC's recent Folk America series - I've got lots still to work my way through. There's some great historic footage and magic moments - ranging from Woody Guthrie in the dust bowl of Oklahoma in the 30's depression, right through to Seasick Steve paying a nostalgic return to his roots in USA.

No comments:

Blog Archive