Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 February 2009

Skype

We haven't Skyped for a while, but our camera is set up and we're available this weekend.


Footy for Ross and Gary this afternoon and CAMRA meeting for Colin and I, then it's off to Woodend Barn tonight to see Benny Gallagher (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Gallagher).


The golf course is open again at last and, so if the weather behaves, I'm hoping to get a game tomorrow - I'll need some practice before I head off to Tenerife on Friday.


The start of our 3 day week at the canning plant was reported in the local Fraserburgh Herald on Thursday:


The Press and Journal were also on the phone to me yesterday, but I didn't call them back - they've got the press release I wrote and I really don't want to add any more to that. No doubt there'll be something in today's paper.

I'm having a 60th birthday lunch at the golf club - I had originally hoped to do it on the Sunday nearest to my birthday, but the caterers are on holiday then, so it's going to have to be the following week - 15th March (beware, beware, the Ides of March! - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ides_of_march). I thought of holding it over until the following Sunday when the Lesinas are here, but that's Mother's Day and the place will be mobbed then.

No comments:

Blog Archive