Total Pageviews

Friday 2 January 2009

Deeside Piper

Went out to buy the P & J this morning and picked up a Deeside Piper at the same time - I was intrigued to read the letters page because I had been told that they had, indeed, published my second letter (in response to Roxanne's) in the paper - even although on their web site, they published my original letter (which was largely about the planning process itself).

Never mind, two mentions is better than one - hope somebody takes notice!

Finally got through to Kelly and Craig this morning - they weren't communicating with the world yesterday as they apparently had a bit of a wild time on Hogmanay - or, at least, Kelly did!

We're just sitting here in vegetation mode again this morning - although I am playing football again this afternoon. Otherwise no plans. Tomorrow, I may take a run down to Deeside Activity Park to look over the new Deeside Brewery that Rob James has installed there to replace the one he was running at his home at Hillside, Lumphanan. I've been promised the first official tour as I'm the local BLO (Brewery Liaison Officer!) for CAMRA.

No comments:

Blog Archive