Total Pageviews

Friday 19 December 2008

To everyone else

What have I been up to? Well, organising the meals for tonight's do at Franco's, that's one. Oh I do get frustrated when people don't respond - especially when you are trying to help them.

I'm also organising our traditional Christmas Eve football at DATA for Dave Williamson's birthday - got a good response to this - there's 16 playing.

I've posted off my Dad's birthday card today - he's 88 on Sunday! I finally decided that I should, after all, write to Harvey's about our settee, so that's another thing done today. Tomorrow, it's off to Dundee with Colin, Dave and Malcolm.

So what are the plans for Kelly's and Craig's arrival next Friday? They arrive at 17:35 - do Gary and Carole want to pick them up and bring them over to ours, or shall I do it?

On Saturday 27th December, I've got tickets for the Aberdeen - Hearts match - who's coming?

No comments:

Blog Archive