Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 December 2008

Calling Dr Lucy

Dear Dr Lucy,

Can you help please? The left side of my head is tender - the eyeball is sore, like somebody is sticking pins in it and the left top of my head is very sensitive to the touch, like all the nerve ends are exposed. Is it terminal? (It's OK - Jo tested for strokes and I passed!).

Anyway, what have I done to offend Cade? He is not replying to any of my blog photo quizzes. I'm going to try just one more time. Where is this?:

(Clue - it's in USA).

When I had a couple of days off ill recently, it gave me the chance to watch Series 1 of Gavin and Stacey - Michael had given me the DVD. I had never previously watched it, but quite enjoyed the series, so when I noticed that BBC HD was showing all 7 episodes of Series 2 on Sunday night, we watched a couple of them and recorded the rest - or so I thought. Unfortunately, the last 3 recordings failed, so here we are, stuck in the middle of Series 2 with a Christmas Special to come tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Blog Archive