Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 November 2008

Saturday morning vegetation

Check out the football blog (http://bvetsfootballgroup.blogspot.com/) for photos and videos from the Lemon Tree on Thursday and the Legion last night.


I was tinkering with my camera this morning - I've not been happy with it since I bought it - the old one (that Jo now uses) was much better. I tried changing some of the settings and managed to accidentally include my toes:




It's a lovely morning and the turning trees are still lovely to look out at.

When I brought up the display cabinet from Dad's house, I also took his old address book. Jo was looking through it yesterday and came across this page:

The handwriting is a little shaky but it's my Dad's. I think it came from a few years ago when Barry was encouraging him to write - and the day centre also encouraged reminiscence. These are obviously song lyrics that he was trying to remember - a little sad aren't they?

Gary, Ross and I are going to see Aberdeen play today and then tonight, the Kilgours and Masons are coming round for dinner.

Just now, we're telly vegetating - we've done last night's 2 Corrie episodes and now we're watching Stephen Fry in America - it's the Mississippi edition and he's in Clarksdale just now - home of the blues - remember I wrote about it a few weeks ago in my blog?

No comments:

Blog Archive