Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Carole's birthday

It's a very happy birthday today to Carole. She dodges the camera, but was happy to pose on this occasion, sheltering from the rain at the church when Donald got married:


Looks like I'm heading down to Glasgow tomorrow on my own after all. A confusion of times/dates means Jo won't be able to come with me as she's having lunch in Inverurie with Carole and her Mum. Never mind.
Got squash on tonight again - twice in one week!
What a beautiful red sunrise there was this morning as I drove along the top road towards Garlogie. It was gone in just a few minutes - I should have stopped and photographed it.
The villa owner seems to be having some internet connection problems - I only hear from her intermittently - I think we're OK for leaving Aberdeen on 27th March, but I'm not ready to book flights until I'm absolutely sure we've got the villa.

No comments:

Blog Archive