Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 October 2008

Weekend at home

Well I survived the football on Friday - and managed a few beers in the Douglas afterwards. Brian Fitzpatrick came along for a belated birthday celebration but spent most of the evening texting!

Golf on Saturday was a fun Texas Scramble and we managed a game of doubles later in the afternoon. The weather was not as wild as forecast and certainly not as bad as they seemed to get it in the west. There was some wind blowing the autumn leaves around - and the colours in the trees are fantastic - this is the view from our bedroom:



We were settling down to watch a movie on Saturday evening when Lucy called, so we just had a nice Skype with her instead.
The clocks went back so we had an extra hour to ourselves this morning - and what a glorious day it's been. I had my camera on the golf course with me and intended to take some more photos - I got Syd and Dick to pose then found out I had no battery power!
Gary phoned and apparently he and Luca are on their way here - but they must be running late.

No comments:

Blog Archive