Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Boat of Garten weekend

We got away with it this weekend - there was a bit of rain around but it was nothing like they had forecast - and, at times, it was very pleasant indeed. We played Kingussie on Sunday, then Boat of Garten on Monday. I thought I had won the event, but, fortunately for Jo, Les surprised us all and came up with a fantastic final round to beat me on countback - so no trophy for the house this time! Here's Jack, Syd, Peter and I at Boat of Garten yesterday morning:


Back to the dentist this morning to smooth out the tooth that I had broken a corner off on an olive stone in Edinburgh last weekend - a two minute job, although I was told that, when it comes to winter, I may get some sensitivity in it as some of the enamel has now gone - but she can treat that too, if it happens.
Ross has promised some car movements this week some time and I've offered to help shuttle him anywhere, if required - watch this space!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up
and also the rest of the site is also really good.
My homepage ... as explained here

Blog Archive