Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 August 2008

Wednesday/Thursday

Managed to get a round in at Banchory last night - and it was fairly pleasant - dry and reasonably warm. Hurt my ankle again, however - will have to be careful with it.

Now that I'm back to driving up and down the road to the Broch again, I've taken to listening to my downloaded audiobooks again. I finished off Alice Cooper, Golf Monster - not bad - narrated by Alice himself. I'm now on to "Who's Your Caddy?" - an account by a writer from Sports Illustrated of caddying for big names -he tried to get Tiger to agree to let him caddy for him, but failed. So far, I've listened to his accounts of his experiences with Tom Lehman, John Daly, David Duval and Donald Trump - they're hilarious if you're a golf buff. The narrator is excellent - I couldn't stop laughing as I was driving.

Tonight we were originally planning to go to Bannatyne's (first time for over a month for me!) but Jo's got the hairdresser this afternoon and it wouldn't be a good idea to visit the gym or the pool immediately after that.

No comments:

Blog Archive