Total Pageviews

Friday 27 June 2008

Kingsbarns

Had a great day out at Kingsbarns yesterday, courtesy of HSBC. Great course and fantastic weather - it hadn't looked promising at all as I drove through heavy rain around Forfar/Dundee, but Fife was clear. Here I am with my host Alistair Scott (ex Hun) next to me, and his other 2 guests:

Got back home in decent time to see the 2nd half of the Spain-Russia match. I had just settled down in front of the TV when Jo arrived - earlier than expected from her school show. She, too, settled down with a glass of wine and I thought - whoops - going to have to change channels! Jo insisted I just leave the football on, and she sat through the last half hour with me - Gary wouldn't have stood for it, however - he'd have gone to another room!

Got a lot to do to in the office today, particularly as I wasn't in yesterday and won't be here on Monday/Tuesday either. I've then got to squeeze in another golf tie at 6:15 tonight, before heading home to catch a few hours sleep before getting up for the redeye in the morning. Another golf tie on Sunday evening after I get back from London, then it's off at the crack of dawn again down to Loch Lomond for the big charity event. I got a phone call last night from our host offering me not just accommodation at Cameron House on the Monday evening after the golf, but also on the Sunday evening if I wanted! It transpires that this weekend is the celebrity re-opening of Cameron House and there are events on the Sunday as well as Monday's big bash. I politely declined the Sunday night accommodation but have accepted Monday's. Here's the programme for the weekend:

No comments:

Blog Archive