Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 April 2008

Tuesday

Nothing much to report - Aberdeen won last night to make the top 6 and Ross and I just watched a great Liverpool - Arsenal match (4-2).

Golf tomorrow night then off to Glasgow on Thursday night to see Dad. Got an invite to play Turnberry on Friday afternoon and on Saturday we're off to Woodend Barn to see Karine Polwart (http://www.karinepolwart.com/). Then on Sunday it's back down to Glasgow again to see if Thistle can pull off another major shock and beat Rangers to make it all the way to the Cup semi-final.

It's already 2 days past the Vernal Equinox and just 72 days until the Summer Solstice!

Got a new audiobook - a Jack London collection - White Fang and Call of the Wild. I remembered my Mum recommending the latter to me when I was in my mid-teens and I really enjoyed it - not sure how I'll take it now and whether it has stood the test of time for me.

No comments:

Blog Archive