Total Pageviews

Friday 18 April 2008

Still been pretty cool here this week but at least it's been dry and sunny - here's Dick and I waiting on the 6th tee on Wednesday evening - I'm wearing my Oregon Beer Taster hat!





Syd finally sent me the photo taken on his camera of me receiving the Winter Grand Prix trophy from him a few weeks ago (with Jas looking on):


Nothing much else to report. On the way home from Fraserburgh last night, I finally remembered that I hadn't delivered the quarterly CAMRA newletters to Lumphanan, Tarland and Aboyne, so I went straight out there before going home. When I got to the Boat Inn, Aboyne I was about to leave when Malcolm and Susan Grigor spotted me so I stopped for a quick chat and a beer with them.

I've arranged my (overdue) next assessment at Bannatyne's for Tuesday. Does anyone know anything about Power Plate machines? I understand they are like whole body vibrators and you have to crouch on them and they work all your muscle groups - supposed to be good for flexibility and injuries too. If I think it's any good, Michael's threatening to get one for the office!

No comments:

Blog Archive