Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 April 2008

Friday/Saturday

Well, the social worker was positive and promised to get her report done and support the application for Dad to go to Erskine Glasgow. It was all a bit much for Dad, however - he knew something was happening but couldn't be sure exactly what. When the bus came round to take him to the Gatehouse, he refused to go and said he just wanted to go to sleep. He went to bed and laid down and no amount of cajoling from Barry and Dawn could change his mind. It was all rather sad and made us reflect again - but it's still probably the only and best option - the results of his fall last week were still evident yesterday:



Barry's got a new car but he's had a few minor problems with it and the Mercedes dealer is not playing ball - here's the car:



In the afternoon, I drove down to Turnberry - home of the 2009 Open (not this year as I said earlier). Here I am on the 18th fairway in front of the famous hotel:


I enjoyed the golf and played pretty well - but it's a long drive home and I was tired and stiff when I finally got to bed. Up again for the competition at Banchory this morning and I did well there too - net 66, so my handicap's back down to 11 now.

Gary brought Luca round this afternoon and he was his usual happy self - the video shows him playing with his toys.




No comments:

Blog Archive