Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 March 2008

Jo's trip




Well, we got up this morning and headed for the airport through the snow - it was a little slippy but we got there in good time and Jo checked in and we said au revoir at security.




I headed off home via Westhill - thought I would get some grub from M & S' Simply Food but it didn't open until 8:30 so I opted for Tesco instead. Bought some meals for Ross and I for the next week. Of course, I hadn't checked the fridge before I left home, so it was sod's law when I got home and discovered the fridge was already full of eggs, cheese and butter!




Just got a text from Jo to say she's landed at Heathrow - now she has to get to Terminal 3 for her United flight to SFO.




Jo got a birthday card this morning from her old college pal Sadie, who shares the same birthday - Jo hasn't seen it yet, so here it is above. Hope you can read Sadie's horror story OK.

No comments:

Blog Archive