Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 February 2008

Wednesday

Spoke to Barry and Dawn yesterday - Dad had another fall in the morning and Barry again was called away from work. Dad's OK, but it's becoming an increasing factor. Dawn has raised the possibility of moving to the new Erskine House just up the road and initially he seemed to quite like the idea, but when the Social Work team discussed it with him, he said he just wanted to stay in his own home - dilemma!

I played football last night - but it was only 4 a side and it was on the hard floor of the school - I was absolutely knackered - I really felt my age!

Valentine's Day and I'm babysitting Luca tonight whilst Gary and Carole go to see AFC v Bayern Munich - using my tickets! Gary really knows how to treat a girl! Jo's having her hair done so I'm on my own. Carole's already e-mailed me with a detailed list of instructions for tonight!

No comments:

Blog Archive