Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 December 2007

Wednesday

Bought our Christmas tree today - from a farm at Lower Persley for the first time. The guy was very nice and kept telling me what beautiful trees they were - and then I found out why after I had chosen - it was £40! Much better than B & Q he said! I even bought a new stand from him.

Jo is still off work and has made the sensible decision not to go back until the New Year. She was so down this morning that she even phoned the doctor and got an appointment for tomorrow - but I think she's going to cancel it in the morning. She does seem a bit better and we're hopeful for a healthy Christmas this time - so long as I don't succumb now!

Tomorrow night is Aberdeen's big European match against FC Copenhagen - Gary and I are going and so is Ross - if he can sort out his sleeping pattern - he's worse than ever this week.

It's very cold here and there must be a chance of a white Christmas if the high pressure just moves away a bit before Tuesday.

No comments:

Blog Archive