Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 December 2007

Boxing Day







Gary and Ross played computer games and snacked through the night last night - until 3 am apparently. No compassion from Carole, however - Gary was the one to get up with Luca in the morning. I was already up and getting ready for golf. By the time I returned, Craig and Kelly had arrived from Peterhead. Like Gary they had a late night and it wasn't long before they both went off to bed.

By the time Jo had the steak pie ready, there was only Carole, Jo and I awake to eat it - so we had to rouse Kelly, Craig, Ross (of course) and Gary who had crashed out again on the settee - see above.


Craig has gone in to Aberdeen this evening to meet up with friends, but Kelly has opted out. Before he went,I managed to get the family photo above.


It was our 35th wedding anniversary today and I bought Jo ear-rings and a necklace from Ortak - she's modelling them above.

No comments:

Blog Archive