Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 November 2007

Monday/Tuesday

Straight up to Fraserburgh on Monday morning, then back down in the evening for squash at Kippie - couldn't play Crathes because of team match there. Dick and Archie joined us for a beer at the Legion. Jo was late home from work and was not long in when I got home.

Spoke to Ross about his interview on Wednesday and told him that the only thing stopping him from getting the job would be his appearance - i.e. get your hair tidied up! Don't know if I got through or not - he said he would get it tidied and I even gave him £20 for it - we'll see when I get home tonight!

Had a restless night - awake from 2:30 a.m. Going a bit slow again today but will maybe try and go to gym and see if that wakens me up or not.

Still waiting for Lucy's response to the options I outlined for Florida next year.

No comments:

Blog Archive