Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 November 2007

Another dark day


Tuesday was almost as dreich as Monday - wet and dark. I went to Fraserburgh to work - bought myself a replacement watch strap, tried to get my hair cut (failed - shut for lunch) and had a bite to eat with Michael at the Lighthouse Museum.


Made it back down to Pittodrie to see how preparations were going for the beer festival - no problems, my services weren't really required, so I hung around and chatted with the guys for a while before heading off home. Grabbed a programme first of all - some strong beers on sale - ca' canny!


No response from Lucy about some of the possibilities for next year's vacation - perhaps she's been too busy?

1 comment:

Lucy and the boys!!! said...

never too busy tocheck your blog or think about vacation!! Oh, and thatnk you for the spelling correction!!Lucy xxxx

Blog Archive