Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 October 2007

Sunny weekend


I meant to publish the above photo of Luca last week, but forgot. He's just starting to teeth and I took this shot as he was feeling very sorry for himself and his cheeks were red and there were tears rolling down his face - poor soul!
The weather continues to be excellent - an Indian Summer in fact. I didn't risk shorts yesterday morning but wished I had - I was way too hot - especially when we were sitting on the balcony at the golf club quaffing a beer.


Sunday was not as hot, but still beatifully bright and sunny - and, yes, I did wear shorts today. I decided to forego the pleasures of going to Pittodrie this afternoon, to welcome back AFC after their victorious trip to the Ukraine on Thursday - it still feels too summery to be going to watch football, which I still regard as a winter sport.


Bill and Sally and Ken and Irene have gone off to Spain this morning and will meet the rest of us at Malaga airport next Sunday. The Lesinas set off on Friday and arrive here Saturday morning. Lucy phoned yesterday and said that she was babysitting her friend's kids as she'd had a heart attack! Poor girl.
No cars in Irene's drive today, so still no time scheduled for our meeting.

No comments:

Blog Archive