Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 September 2007

The week so far


It was a lovely day for our annual Challenge match on Sunday - and shorts were duly donned. Scotland soundly thrashed the Rest of the World and we had a nice meal afterwards. The winning team (minus 1) are shown above.

I managed trips to the gym on Monday and Tuesday and also a bit of racketball on Monday evening, followed by a beer with Ken Page, who flew back to Abu Dhabi on the redeye on Tuesday morning.

I got home last night to see that Ross' old brown Saab was no longer in the driveway. Surprise, surprise, he had actually finally got it through its M.o.T. - and what's more, it had passed! I took him up to pick up the car and, to celebrate, I filled his car with petrol and then tried to get his insurance renewed online (fianlly managed tonight - Weds). Just the tax to be done now.

Ross has sent off two job applications as well - I posted them tonight - good luck!

No more evening golf now (dark too early), so I'm making my comeback at 5-a-side tonight - hope I survive OK!

No comments:

Blog Archive